- Glycerol metabolism and transport in yeast and fungi: established knowledge and ambiguities
- Identification of novel causative genes determining the complex trait of high ethanol tolerance in yeast using pooled-segregant whole-genome sequence analysis
- Pkh1 interacts with and phosphorylates components of the yeast Gcn2/eIF2α system
- Gap1 amino acid signaling and translation initiation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Heterozygous missense mutations in SMARCA2 cause Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome