- Identification of novel causative genes determining the complex trait of high ethanol tolerance in yeast using pooled-segregant whole-genome sequence analysis
- Pkh1 interacts with and phosphorylates components of the yeast Gcn2/eIF2α system
- Gap1 amino acid signaling and translation initiation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Heterozygous missense mutations in SMARCA2 cause Nicolaides-Baraitser syndrome
- Glucose-induced posttranslational activation of protein phosphatases PP2A and PP1 in yeast