- Unraveling the role of FK506 binding proteins in the aggregation and neurotoxicity of α-synuclein, a key player in Parkinson’s disease
- Comparing CT and MRI segmentation accuracy of long bones
- High content analysis of synucleinopathy in a cell culture model for parkinson’s disease
- Determining thumb opposition kinematics using dynamic CT: Opportunities and challenges for musculoskeletal modelling.
- Use of the Freund Clock Drawing Test within the Mini-Cog as a screening tool for cognitive impairment in elderly patients with or without cancer