- The liberalisation of the European postal markets and the impact on employment and working conditions
- Wage bargaining under the new European economic governance
- The social consequences of postal liberalisation: changes in working methods and employment
- Innovative work behaviour and performance-related pay: rewarding the individual or the collective?
- ICT feasibility study on organisational panel surveys. Deliverable 4.3. Final report: Towards convergence? Current state and future ways of establishment based ICT- and labour market monitoring in Europe