- Power, Justice, and National Culture in an Expanding European Union: An Unjust Dilemma for Potential Member States (forthcoming)
- On The Meaning of Renewing the Relationship between the Dutch and Haudenosaunee Peoples: The Two Row Wampum Treaty After 400 Years (forthcoming)
- Social Justice Beyond the Nation-State: Liberal Nationalism in Multinational Contexts (forthcoming)
- Restoring Indigenous Self-Determination: Theoretical and Practical Approaches (forthcoming)
- Postcolonialism, power, and ‘the poor’: what, if anything, will eliminate global poverty?