- The Catholic Conference for Ecumenical Questions’ Immediate Preparation of the Council: An Analysis of the 1959 Memorandum and of the Reunions of 1960 (Gazzada) and 1961 (Strasbourg)
- The Missing Link between 'The Nature and Mission of the Church' (2005) and 'The Church: Towards a Common Vision' (2013): An Assessment of the Impact of ‘A Catholic Contribution toward Revising The Nature and Mission of the Church’ (2008)
- Towards a Healthy Future of Catholicity in the Roman Catholic Church: Recommendations by Pope Francis
- The concept of Aufhebung in the thought of Merold Westphal
- John Henry Newman's Theology of History: The 'Theological Imaginary'