- The effect of political sophistication on the intended turnout in first- and second-order elections in Belgium
- The development of European identity. A study of the individual-level development processes.
- Youth engagement in politics: generational differences and participation inequalities
- The effect of political trust and trust in European citizens on European identity
- Enduring Gender Bias in Reporting on Political Elite Positions: Media Coverage of Female MPs in Belgian News Broadcasts (2003–2011)