- Print journalist’s perceptions of the newsworthiness of ethnic minorities and women
- Children's digital media practices within the European family home: Does perceived discrimination matter?
- Cultural Values in Press Reporting on Islam: The UK and Flanders Compared
- Who is to blame on 22th July 2011? Psychological and sociological blame frames in the reporting of Anders Breivik in the Flemish broadsheet press (De Morgen and De Standaard)
- ALADIN: Adaptive Voice Interface for People with Disabilities