- Standards for Provisional and Protective Measures in Civil Litigation: What Ethiopian Courts may Learn from US Courts
- Adjudicatory Jurisdiction in International Carriage of Goods by Sea: Would the Rotterdam Rules Settle the Controversy?
- Diplomatic Immunity and the Renewal of Early-Modern Scholarship on Ambassadors in the work of Pierre Ayrault (1536-1601)
- De rechtshistorische context van 'Mir ginn op Mecheln!'
- Between private law and public law: the contribution of the ius commune to the conceptualisation of diplomatic representation