- Responsabilidad penal de las personas jurídicas: El caso belga
- The cooperation of Internet and other service providers with judicial authorities. National report on Luxembourg
- The cooperation between private actors and law enforcement in the fight against cybercrime: Room for improvement? The example of Luxembourg
- Criminal liability of groups of corporations for transnational offences: Towards a more economic approach?
- The distinction between criminal sanctions and other sanctions from a national and supranational perspective, and its procedural repercussions