- Does a Sudden Death Liven Up the Game?: Rules, Incentives, and Strategy in Football
- Is there a natural resource curse on education spending?
- Public spending on education in resource-rich countries: is there a curse?
- World bank lending and the quality of economic policy (forthcoming)
- L'histoire se répète. Why the liberalization of the EU vineyard planting rights may require another French Revolution. (And why the US and French Constitutions may have looked very different without weak planting rights enforcement)