- Employee ownership and organisational social capital Two case-studies
- Indian versus Japanese socio-economic identity: Japanese exceptionalism, myth or reality?
- Interaction between religious groups as a strategy for survival and expansion. Case-study: Catholic Jesuits and Hindu Ramakrishna mission in 19th century India
- The East as a practical and spiritual basis for economics
- Van Belgische expansie tot Indiase heropstanding: de economische relaties tussen India en België in de 19de en 20ste eeuw