- Delay in filing the financial statements: An empirical analysis among small firms
- A review of empirical research on the design and impact of regulation in the banking sector
- Why does IPO underwriting influence the post-IPO earnings forecasts of affiliated financial analysts? New insights from a Chinese natural experiment
- Family ownership in European acquiring firms: A mixed blessing for minority investors?
- Can auditors mitigate information asymmetry in M&As? An empirical analysis of the method of payment in Belgian transactions