- A multi-state approach and flexible payment distributions for micro-level reserving in general insurance
- Econometric models for insurance applications: essays on Bayesian mortality models, heavy tails and extreme value statistics with censored data.
- Reserving for health and general insurance contracts. Essays on transferability mechanisms and micro-level techniques.
- The AG2014 and IA|BE 2015 mortality projection models
- A Bayesian joint model for population and portfolio specific mortality