- Pain Catastrophizing and Fear of Pain predict the Experience of Pain in Body Parts not targeted by a Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness procedure
- How students connect mathematical models to descriptions of real-world situations
- Does students’ over-reliance on linearity also occur in economics?
- Analyse van het nieuwe financieringsmechanisme voor de werkingsmiddelen van scholen
- Perceiving where another person is looking: The integration of head and body information in estimating another person’s gaze