- Vocabulary acquisition in Moroccan- and Turkish-heritage children: A comparative study
- Learning second language vocabulary through reading. Three empirical studies into the effect of enhancement techniques
- Perceptions and beliefs of illiterate migrant mothers in a small Flemish city : a surprising kaleidoscope of views on (second language) learning and literacy
- Vocabulary acquisition in Moroccan- and Turkish-heritage children: Along the same path?
- Does assumed knowledgeableness cause differences in stories told by children from different cultural groups?