- The Saussurean sign revisited: Accounting for form-meaning mismatches in Construction Grammar
- From flying Sancho to swooning Altisidora: The changing use of premodifying present participles in three English translations of Cervantes’ Don Quijote (submitted)
- Making the case for defining clefts broadly as secondary specification structures: Prosody and information structure
- The factive-reported distinction in English. Representational and interpersonal semantics.
- Precious few and practically all : the modification of absolute and relative quantifiers