- Aerial archaeology - a partner in archaeological heritage management: an example from Belgium
- Kesselt-Op de Schans (Limburg, Belgium) and the Lower / Middle Palaeolithic transition in Northwestern Europe.
- Technological Systems, Population Dynamics and Historical Process in the MSA of Northern Africa
- Multi-element soil analysis on two Classical-Hellenistic sites in South-Western Turkey as a proxy for ancient human activity
- Mapping ancient activity areas: a combination of archaeological, geophysical and geochemical prospection methods