- Multilevel Analysis of Multiple-Baseline Data Evaluating Precision Teaching as an Intervention for Improving Fluency in Foundational Reading Skills for at Risk Readers
- Using mixed methods research synthesis for literature reviews
- N-of-1 Randomized Clinical Trials
- Randomization in N-of-1 clinical trials: Is it possible to draw causal inferences from single-patient data?
- Expose or protect? A randomized controlled trial of exposure in vivo vs pain-contingent treatment as usual in patients with complex regional pain syndrome type 1