- Commentary on: "Agency, time, and causality"
- How a team of champions becomes a champion team? Athlete leaders as key figures for optimal team functioning. - Part 2
- Emotions are not always contagious: Longitudinal spreading of self-pride and group pride in homogeneous and status-differentiated groups
- Dynamic interplay between norms and experiences of anger and gratitude in groups
- The perceived value of team players: A longitudinal study of how group identification affects status in work groups