- Brain and Behavior Changes following Exposure Therapy Predict Outcome at 8-Year Follow-Up
- Perception as prediction: but what if pain is unpredictable?
- WHAT DID PAVLOV'S DOGS HEAR? Perceptual alterations through conditioning and their pathogenic potential in chronic pain
- Psychometric properties of the Positive and Negative Affect Scale for Children (PANAS-C) in Peru
- Individual differences in cardiorespiratory measures of mental load: The role of negative affectivity, avoidant coping, and self-focused attention