- Polygenic gene-environment interactions in adolescent depressive symptoms: interactions with perceived parenting
- Combining Polygenic Risks and Environmental Influences: A Potential Approach in Gene x Intervention (G x I) Studies?
- Investigation of Transactional Links between Adolescents’ Behavioral Engagement, Teacher-Student Relationships, and Peer Status
- A Person-Centered Approach to Adolescents’ Peer Status Profiles and Developmental Differences
- Too Cool for School: The Role of Peer Status in Adolescents’ Academic Engagement Trajectories