- Characteristics of the menstrual cycle in 13-year-old Flemish girls and the impact of menstrual symptoms on social life
- The relationship between work stressors and being a target of workplace bullying: Problem- and emotion-focused coping strategies as moderators?
- Workplace bullying during times of change: Role conflict, job insecurity and control as intervening factors
- Short-term health effects in the general population following a major train accident with acrylonitrile in Belgium
- Diastolic Left Ventricular Function in Relation to Circulating Metabolic Biomarkers in a General Population