- Corrigendum to "Genetic heterogeneity after first-line chemotherapy in high-grade serous ovarian cancer" [Eur J Cancer 53 (2016) 51-64]
- Is PREDIST-based response assessment an accurate selection tool for organ-preserving strategies after chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer?
- Assessing the genetic architecture of epithelial ovarian cancer histological subtypes
- Ovarian cancer in children and adolescents: A rare disease that needs more attention
- Consensus on Recording Deep Endometriosis Surgery: the CORDES statement