- Does PREDIST-based response evaluation allow for treatment individualization after chemoradiotherapy for rectal cancer?
- The role of functional imaging and molecular markers for organ-preserving strategies after CRT for rectal cancer
- Serological markers change significantly after right hemicolectomy with ileocolonic anastomosis in patients with Crohn’s disease
- PHASE II STUDY OF WEEKLY PACLITAXEL AND CARBOPLATIN IN GYNAECOLOGICAL CANCER. A STUDY OF THE BELGIAN GYNAECOLOGICAL ONCOLOGY GROUP (BGOG-OV5)
- Microsatellite instable and microsatellite stable primary endometrial carcinoma cells and their subcutaneous and orthotopic xenografts recapitulate the characteristics of the corresponding primary tumor