- No evidence that genetic variation in the myeloid-derived suppressor cell pathway influences ovarian cancer survival
- Can clinical factors be used as a selection tool for an organ-preserving strategy in rectal cancer?
- Sensations and colonic motor responses to a meal and to bisacodyl evaluated during high-resolution manometry (HRM) differ between laxative-refractory slow transit constipation with or without pain
- How to Select Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy or Primary Debulking Surgery in Patients With Stage IIIC or IV Ovarian Carcinoma
- AID/APOBEC-network reconstruction identifies pathways associated with survival in ovarian cancer