- An fMRI-compatible pneumatic vibrator to stimulate muscle proprioceptors: first results on reliability and validity
- An exploratory study of sensorimotor brain areas involved in processing proprioceptive inputs from the ankle and back muscles in patients with non-specific low back pain
- Implementation of a hybrid CIMT intervention to improve upper limb function in children with unilateral CP: does duration matter?
- Test-retest Reliability and Concurrent Validity of a fMRI-compatible Pneumatic Vibrator to Stimulate Muscle Proprioceptors
- Technology-assisted assessment of writing skills in patients with Parkinson's disease