- Identification of risk factors associated with the progression of knee -osteoarthritis: a prospective longitudinal study
- The Fifth Joint Task Force of the European Society of Cardiology and Other Societies on Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice (constituted by representatives of nine societies and by invited experts) Developed with the special contribution of the European Association for Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation (EACPR) (vol 33, pg 1635, 2012)
- Longitudinal study on the association between three dietary indices, anthropometric parameters and blood lipids
- Longitudinal Study on the Association Between Cardiorespiratory Fitness, Anthropometric Parameters and Blood Lipids
- Progressie & motivatie bij jonge sporters: hoe draagt de coach bij?