- Study of posttranslational modifications in proteins during food processing using tandem mass spectrometry with collision-induced, electron-transfer and higher-energy collisional dissociation
- Abscisic acid inhibits germination and indirectly delays ethylene biosynthesis of Beta vulgaris
- Ethylene and Hormonal Cross Talk in Vegetative Growth and Development
- FERONIA receptor kinase interacts with S-adenosylmethionine synthetase and suppresses S-adenosylmethionine production and ethylene biosynthesis in Arabidopsis
- 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylic acid (ACC) in plants: more than just the precursor of ethylene!