- Adhesion of Staphylococcus aureus to activated endothelium and to subendothelial matrix under flow is mediated by von Willebrand factor-binding protein
- Staphylococcus aureus von Willebrand factor-binding protein exhibits a dual role in bacterial adhesion to the vessel wall
- How can we improve students’ understanding of complex experimental procedures for testing unobservable entities as part of scientific inquiry?
- The effectiveness of an inquiry-based instructional method on defining a workable hypothesis testing unobservable theoretical entities and processes
- Concerted mitigation of O···H and C(π)···H interactions prospects sixfold gain in optical nonlinearity of ionic stilbazolium derivatives