- Inter- and intrarater clinician agreement on joint patterns during gait in children with cerebral palsy
- Prevalence of joint patterns during gait in children with cerebral palsy is related to gross motor function level, topographical classification, strength and spasticity
- Learning and study strategies of incoming science and engineering students. A comparative study between three institutions in Belgium, Slovakia, and Hungary
- Elimination marking is less disadvantageous for risk-averse students than negative marking: experimental and theoretical analysis using prospect theory
- An alternative for negative marking that is not disadvantageous for risk-averse students?