- Biotic homogenization can decrease landscape-scale forest multifunctionality
- Forests and global change: what can genetics contribute to the major forest management and policy challenges of the twenty-first century?
- Ethnobotanical study of medicinal plants from degraded dry afromontane forest in northern Ethiopia: Species, uses and conservation challenges
- Modelling carbon stocks and fluxes in the wood product sector: a comparative review
- Environmental impact assessment and monetary ecosystem service valuation of an ecosystem under different future environmental change and management scenarios; a case study of a Scots pine forest