- Dissolved organic carbon lability and stable isotope shifts during microbial decomposition in a tropical river system
- COP21: overwinning of farce?
- A review on regional convection-permitting climate modeling: Demonstrations, prospects, and challenges
- New insights in the capability of climate models to simulate the impact of LUC based on temperature decomposition of paired site observations
- Upgrading of symbolic and synthetic knowledge bases: Evidence from the Chinese automotive and construction industries