- Trehalase, a dead remnant of evolution or an essential link in sugar signaling and stress tolerance?
- Identification of novel causative genes determining the complex trait of high ethanol tolerance in yeast using pooled-segregant whole-genome sequence analysis
- Polygenic analysis of complex traits for improving industrial yeast strain performance
- Identification of causative genes in QTLs responsible for osmotolerance in Saccharomyces cerevisiae by pooled segregant whole genome sequencing
- Rapid evolution of recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae for xylose fermentation through formation of extra-chromosomal circular DNA