- Dual effect of wasp queen pheromone in regulating insect sociality
- Disentangling host from endophyte: can Psychotria plants cope with the loss?
- Nile behaviour and Late Palaeolithic humans in Upper Egypt during the Late Pleistocene, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.quascirev.2015.03.025
- Urbanisation shapes behavioural responses to a pesticide
- Hidden founder effects: small-scale spatial genetic structure in recently established populations of the grassland specialist plant Anthyllis vulneraria