- Being autonomously motivated towards an active lifestyle: an utopia in persons with schizophrenia?
- Handwriting quality differs between patients with Parkinson’s disease with and without freezing of gait
- Selection, use and psychometric properties of physical activity measures to assess individuals with severe mental illness: a narrative synthesis
- Bimanual motor deficits in elderly predicted by Diffusion Tensor Imaging of corpus callosum subregions
- Motor imagery in the rehabilitation of patients with Parkinson's disease