- Physical activity as a vital sign in patients with bipolar disorder
- The prevalence of metabolic syndrome in alcohol use disorders: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The Functional Exercise Capacity is Associated with Global Functioning in People with Bipolar Disorder
- Are autonomy, competence and social relatedness the key to maintaining an active lifestyle in first-episode psychosis?
- Impact of antipsychotic medication on physical activity and physical fitness in adolescents: an exploratory study