- Transcranial direct current stimulation in Parkinson's disease: Neurophysiological mechanisms and behavioral effects
- The effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on motor skills and cognitive function in patients with Parkinson’s disease: a systematic review
- Motorisch en functioneel herstel na een cerebrovasculair accident
- Role of motor end plate-targeted Botulinum toxin type A injections in children with cerebral palsy
- Accelerometer based free-living data: does macro gait behavior differ between fallers and non-fallers with and without Parkinson's disease?