- Personalized musculoskeletal modeling of spinal deformities based on stereoradiographic images for biomechanical analysis of motion
- SRS-Schwab Sagittal Modifiers relate to Dynamic Balance Performance and HRQOL in Adults with Spinal Deformity.
- Impaired balance relates to poor function in adults with spinal deformity
- Introducing dynamic balance assessment in Adult Spinal Deformity
- Children with spastic Cerebral Palsy experience difficulties adjusting their gait pattern to weight added to the waist, while typically developing children do not