- Addition of a non-immersive virtual reality component to treadmill training to reduce fall risk in older adults (V-TIME): a randomised controlled trial
- Virtual reality treadmill training: a new approach for enhancing mobility in the elderly population?
- Perceptual deficits of gait asymmetry during split-belt walking in patients with Parkinson’s disease with and without freezing of gait
- Virtual reality for rehabilitation in Parkinson’s disease
- Subject-specific modeling of muscle hyperresistance in children with cerebral palsy