- Performing two different actions simultaneously: the critical role of interhemispheric interactions during the preparation of bimanual movement
- Changes in the responses of macaque V4 neurons during training in a coarse orientation discrimination task
- Whole-brain grey matter density predicts balance stability irrespective of age and protects older adults from falling
- Motor Learning: An Analysis of 100 Trials of a Ski Slalom Game in Children with and without Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Clinical and Research Criteria for Developmental Coordination Disorder-Should They Be One and the Same?