- The use of 2D and 3D information in a perceptual-cognitive judgement task
- Aging and motor inhibition: a converging perspective provided by brain stimulation and imaging approaches
- Is angular momentum in the horizontal plane during gait a controlled variable?
- The impact of Wii Fit intervention on dynamic balance control in children with probable Developmental Coordination Disorder and balance problems
- Physical fitness in children with Developmental Coordination Disorder: Measurement matters