- HIV-1 genotypic drug resistance testing: digging deep, reaching wide?
- Generalized linear models for identifying predictors of the evolutionary diffusion of viruses
- An integrated map of HIV genome-wide variation from a population perspective
- Geographic and temporal trends in the molecular epidemiology and genetic mechanisms of transmitted HIV-1 drug resistance: an individual-patient- and sequence-level meta-analysis
- New insights into flavivirus evolution, taxonomy and biogeographic history, extended by analysis of canonical and alternative coding sequences