- Antiviral drug development against the influenza virus PA endonuclease:tackling a multifaceted challenge.
- Chemotherapy of the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS): non-nucleoside inhibitors of the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 reverse transcriptase
- Chemotherapy of the acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS): acyclic nucleoside phosphonate analogues
- Conversion of acyclic nucleoside phosphonates to their diphosphate derivatives by 5-phosphoribosyl-1-pyrophosphate (PRPP) synthetase
- Inhibitory effects of selected antiviral compounds on human hepatitis B virus DNA synthesis