- Assessment of the priority target group of mental health service networks within a nation-wide reform of adult psychiatry in Belgium
- Should we keep on measuring multimorbidity?
- Polypharmacy in a Belgian cohort of community-dwelling oldest old (80+)
- Do commonly used frailty models predict mortality, loss of autonomy and mental decline in older adults in northwestern Russia? A prospective cohort study
- ‘ Life is still worth living ’ : a pilot exploration of self-reported resources of palliative care patients