- Stigma, Attitudes, and Help-Seeking Intentions for Psychological Problems in Relation to Regional Suicide Rates
- A cohort study on the evolution of psychosocial problems in older patients with breast or colorectal cancer: comparison with younger cancer patients and older primary care patients without cancer
- Finding potentially new multimorbidity patterns of psychiatric and somatic diseases: exploring the use of literature-based discovery in primary care research
- Do psychosocial profiles predict self-rated health, morbidity and mortality in late middle-aged and older people?
- Depression, Vascular Factors, and Risk of Dementia in Primary Care: A Retrospective Cohort Study