- Treatment of chronic respiratory failure in kyphoscoliosis. O2 or ventilation?
- Appropriateness of Acid Suppression Therapy
- Withholding parenteral nutrition during the first week of critical illness increases plasma bilirubin but lowers the incidence of cholestasis and gallbladder sludge
- Nailfold Videocapillaroscopic Features and Other Clinical Risk Factors for Digital Ulcers in Systemic Sclerosis: A Multicenter, Prospective Cohort Study
- Prolonged Glucocorticoid Treatment in ARDS: Impact on Intensive Care Unit-Acquired Weakness