- Low free testosterone is associated with hypogonadal symptoms in men with normal total testosterone levels: results from the European Male Ageing Study
- Is there a future for ONS in acute geriatric wards ?
- The androgen receptor has no direct antiresorptive actions in mouse osteoclasts
- Characteristics of older adults admitted to the emergency department (ED) and their risk factors for ED readmission based on comprehensive geriatric assessment: a prospective cohort study
- Implementation of geriatric consultation teams in acute hospitals in three European countries