- Development of a care model for transmural and multifactorial patient-centered falls prevention to improve compliance by community-dwelling older persons with high risk of falls
- Does a multifactorial patient-centered fall prevention program increase the compliance of community dwelling older persons at high risk of falls?
- Functional performance and quality of life in high risk comorbid patients undergoing transcatheter aortic valve implantation for symptomatic aortic valve stenosis
- Development and feasibility of ‘G-COACH: geriatric co-management for cardiology patients in the hospital’ – A case example of a mixed methods research project
- A negative commercial screening test for paraneoplastic antibodies in a case of opsoclonus