- Endothelial Msx1 transduces hemodynamic changes into an arteriogenic remodeling response
- Vitamin D deficiency exacerbates COPD-like characteristics in the lungs of cigarette smoke-exposed mice
- The phenotype and function of murine bone marrow-derived dendritic cells is not affected by the absence of VDR or its ability to bind 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3
- Is swimmers' asthma a distinct asthma endotype?
- Damage Associated Molecular Pattern and innate cytokine release in the airways of competitive swimmers