- Combined liver-thoracic transplantation: single-center experience with introduction of the "Liver-first' principle
- 126P: Outcome after post-operative radiotherapy (PORT) in ypN2 or R1/R2 versus no PORT in ypN0 stage III-N2 non-small cell lung cancer after induction chemotherapy and resection
- Patterns of Locoregional Relapses in Patients with Contemporarily Staged Stage III-N2 NSCLC Treated with Induction Chemotherapy and Resection: Implications for Postoperative Radiotherapy Target Volumes
- Rebuttal from Dr. Decaluwé and Dr. Dooms
- Cons: should a patient with stage IA non-small cell lung cancer undergo invasive mediastinal staging?