- Dietary phosphorus restriction in predialysis chronic kidney disease: time for a cease-fire?
- Progressive decline in tacrolimus clearance after renal transplantation is partially explained by decreasing CYP3A4 activity and increasing haematocrit
- The DESCARTES-Nantes survey of kidney transplant recipients displaying clinical operational tolerance identifies 35 new tolerant patients and 34 almost tolerant patients
- The Emerging Role of DNA Methylation in Kidney Transplantation: A Perspective
- LONG-TERM RENAL OUTCOME OF A LARGE COHORT OF PATIENTS WITH TUBEROUS SCLEROSIS COMPLEX