- Lanreotide Reduces Liver Volume, but Might not Improve Muscle Wasting or Weight Loss, in Patients with Symptomatic Polycystic Liver Disease
- Proactive surveillance approach to guarantee a functional arteriovenous fistula at first dialysis is worth
- Next generation sequencing on patients with LGMD and nonspecific myopathies: Findings associated with ANO5 mutations
- Reassessing the Reassessment of suPAR in Glomerular Disease
- Laboratory abnormalities in CKD-MBD: markers, predictors, or mediators of disease?