- A genetic predisposition score associates with reduced aerobic capacity in response to acute normobaric hypoxia in lowlanders
- High-throughput sequencing of the human hepatic progenitor cell niche reveals different signalling pathways depending on the underlying chronic liver disease
- Predictive model for the need for liver transplantation in symptomatic polycystic liver disease
- Current therapeutic approach to acute cellular rejection: should we standarize it?
- Early immunosuppressive therapy: what to use and when?