- Congenital bile duct cyst (BDC) is a more indolent disease in children compared to adults, except for Todani type IV-A BDC: results of the European multicenter study of the French Surgical Association
- Reducing non-anastomotic biliary strictures after donation after circulatory death liver transplantation, a matter of time?
- The intrarenal resistive index measured after transplantation is determined by the upstream vascular system of the recipient
- Influence of inclusion of the liver on the outcome after intestinal transplantation
- Hypothermic machine perfusion is also beneficial for deceased donor kidneys when cold ischemic time is short and a short cold ischemic time is also beneficial when kidneys are machine perfused