- Increasing the Quality of Surgery for Deep Endometriosis Should Be Based on Homogenous Clinical Patient Phenotype, Surgical Experience, and Standardized Outcome Reporting in Multicenter Multisurgeon Prospective Trials
- Hypoxia driven gene expression is an independent prognostic factor in stage II and III colon cancer patients
- Conditioning of the abdominal cavity reduces tumor implantation in a laparoscopic mouse model
- Parenteral nutrition on an abdominal surgical ward: supersize me?
- Parenteral nutrition on an abdominal surgical ward: is it always justified?