- Consensus on Recording Deep Endometriosis Surgery: the CORDES statement
- Does blood glucose level normalization improve the accuracy of PET-based response prediction in rectal cancer?
- Clinical factors as a selection tool for organ-preserving treatment strategies in rectal cancer
- Indications, techniques and outcomes for pelvic exenteration in gynecological malignancy
- Tumour-educated circulating monocytes are powerful candidate biomarkers for diagnosis and disease follow-up of colorectal cancer