- Can clinical factors be used as a selection tool for an organ-preserving strategy in rectal cancer?
- Survival among clinical stage I-III rectal cancer patients treated with different preoperative treatments: A population-based comparison
- Sensations and colonic motor responses to a meal and to bisacodyl evaluated during high-resolution manometry (HRM) differ between laxative-refractory slow transit constipation with or without pain
- Successful application of endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine needle biopsy to establish pancreatic patient-derived tumor xenografts: a pilot study
- Double Blind Randomized Phase II STudy with Radiation+5-Fluorouracil +/- Celecoxib For Resectable Rectal Cancer