- Dose-Dependent Depression of Left Ventricular Function after Single Alcohol Consumption
- Experimental validations of a new echocardiographic method for depicting blood flow patterns in the left ventricle
- Does 3D echocardiography improve image geometry or the assessment of left ventricle morphology and function?
- Does timing matter for strain measurements?
- Variability in global longitudinal strain measurements between different vendors: Where do we stand? The EACVI-ASE-Inter-Vendor Comparison Study