- Bedside to bench: a look at experimental research with a clinical trial checklist
- How rapidly can diastolic function alter with acute loading - insights from an experimental closed chest/closed pericardium acute model
- Acute afterload increase causes mechanical dispersion — potential mechanism for pressure induced arrhythmias?
- The impact of acute pressure overload on regional changes in the timing of myocardial contraction. Insight from a closed chest, closed pericardium animal model
- Acute cardiac remodeling in short term acute afterload increase - the effect of pericardial constraint