- Which correction formula for the QT-interval should be implemented in a computer based hospital wide QT-monitoring system?
- Incidence of appropriate therapy after replacement of an uneventful first ICD
- Inappropriate ICD shocks do not induce pro-arrhythmic electrocardiographic changes in men
- Changes in Implantation Patterns and Therapy Rates of Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators Over Time in Ischemic and Dilated Cardiomyopathy Patients
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent kinase II and nitric oxide synthase 1 dependent modulation of ryanodine receptors during β-adrenergic stimulation is restricted to the dyadic cleft