- Inflammatory Changes of the Thoraco-abdominal Aorta
- Transarterial embolization of peripheral arteriovenous malformations with ethylenevinyl alcohol copolymer - feasibility, technical outcomes, and clinical outcomes
- Internal carotid artery dissection coincides with celiac artery dissection
- Outcome of aortoiliac bypass surgery in kidney allograft recipients: a single centre experience
- HEME OXYGENASE-1 (HO-1) (GT)(N) REPEAT PROMOTOR POLYMORPHISM DISTRIBUTION IN PERIPHERAL ARTERY DISEASE (PAD) PATIENTS: IS THE PROTECTIVE EFFECT OF HO-1 AGAINST ATHEROSCLEROSIS OVERRULED BY UREMIA?