- Association of Target Organ Damage With 24-Hour Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure Levels and Hypertension Subtypes in Untreated Chinese
- Blood pressure variability in risk stratification: What does it add?
- How Many Measurements Are Needed to Estimate Blood Pressure Variability Without Loss of Prognostic Information?
- Hypertension Control in Community Health Centers Across China: Analysis of Antihypertensive Drug Treatment Patterns
- Risk Stratification by Self-Measured Home Blood Pressure across Categories of Conventional Blood Pressure: A Participant-Level Meta-Analysis